samedi 15 septembre 2012

Playlist UFO - 14 sept 2012


Je n'ai pas posté de playlist depuis des lustres alors en voici une!
En vinyle, et pas mal de classiques pour faire danser.

Richard Berry and the Pharaoes - Louie Louie
The Isley Brothers - this old heart of mine
Martha and the Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
The Temptations - ain't too proud to beg
King Khan and the Shrines - bite my tongue
The Rolling Stones - the last time
The Strangeloves - Cara-Lin
The Yardbirds - Heart full of soul
Spencer Davis Group - keep on running
The Kinks - dedicated follower of fashion
The Hombres - let it out
The Beatles - she loves you
The Crystals - da doo ron ron
The Beach Boys - Barbara Ann
Chuck Berry - you never can tell
T Rex - get it on
Kelley Stoltz - Caroline
The Barracudas - I want my woody back
Ray Charles - i got a woman
Elvis Presley - hound dog
The Troggs - wild thing
Del Shannon - runaway
The Beatles - please please me
Jacques Dutronc - les cactus
The Monkees - i'm a believer
The Castaways - liar liar
Millie - my boy lollipop
Lulu - shout
Ray Charles - hit the road jack
France Gall - laisse tomber les filles
The Who - my generation
The Easybeats - friday on my mind
The Beatles - help
The Spencer Davis Group - gimme some loving
Madness - our house
The Smiths - this charming man
The Cure - close to me
La Femme - sur la planche
Rita Mitsouko - Marcia baila
Dexy's Midnight Runners - come on Eileen
The Cure - in between days
Roy Orbison - pretty woman
Elvis Presley - blue suede shoes
The Hives - main offender
Black Lips - Katrina
Arctic Monkeys - when the sun goes down
The Draytones - keep loving me
The Jam - town called malice
REM - shiny happy people
Blondie - heart of glass
The Beatles - can't buy my love
The Selecter - on my radio
Robert Knight - everlasting love
The Foundations - build me up, buttercup
The Marvelettes - i'll keep holding on
Aretha Franklin - since you've been gone
The Elgins - heaven must have sent you
Fontella Bass - rescue me
Jackie Wilson - higher and higher
The Supremes - love is like a an itching in my heart
Martha and the Vandellas - heatwave
Vince Taylor - shaking all over
Lovin Spoonful - do you believe in magic?
The La's - there she goes
The Rolling Stones - you can't get always what you want
The Mama's and Papa's - California Dreamin'
The Byrds - Mr Tambourine Man
Steppenwolf - born to be wild
The Beatles - ticket to ride
Teenage Fanclub - star sign
The Stone Roses - she bangs the drums
Real Estate - Easy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire